About the role
schuh is on the lookout for a new Content Assistant to join our mission to connect great people with great shoes.
The Content Assistant is a key role within the marketing team, responsible for making sure our website is in tip top shape. From scheduling and executing campaigns online to coordinating new products to go live and monitoring and reviewing all content requirements for the website and blog – you’ll OWN it all.
Working within our marketing department, our in house content team are responsible for producing a wide range of creative outputs. You’ll work collaboratively within the team to bring the brand to life, by assisting in the creation of content, copy and collateral for all channels including our website, products, campaigns, emails, advertising and internal comms.
The right candidate for this role will live and breathe the brand, acting as a guardian to ensure all creative and copy reflect the brand DNA. You should know what’s cool, what’s not and what big trends within fashion and retail are around the corner. You’ll be a confident communicator, collaborating closely with the wider marketing team, ecommerce team and buying teams.
Besides having great shoes, you must also...
- Be quick thinking and work well in a fast paced environment
- Have a creative eye that’s as finely tuned as your commercial mind
- Be a great problem solver
- Be able to combine your creative skills with commerciality
- Be well organised and good at time keeping on projects
- Have strong communication skills
- Be VERY into fashion
- A Bachelor's degree or relevant experience within the field
- Possess excellent communication skills Experienced in creative copywriting
- Experience of creating and publishing web content using a content-management system
- Knowledge of SEO beneficial
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, generous holidays, a fun working environment, oh… and the highly sought after schuh discount.