About the role
Role: Insights Manager
Reporting to: Head of Finance
- Demonstrable business and commercial acumen with a desire to understand and master the business model at its base level.
- Experience working in an eCommerce or digital led business, ideally coupled with multichannel exposure.
- Strong data analytical and accuracy skills.
- Excellent IT and data handling skills as well as strong statistical understanding and background.
- A self-starter who takes ownership for seeing a deliverable through to completion whilst managing multiple workstreams.
- Excellent modelling and presentation skills. You will produce coherent, quality financial models and reports tailored to the stakeholder audience. You will have the ability to make complex industry language legible across the whole business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide in-depth analysis, monitoring and review all digital channel and store analytics.
- Analyse, model and report profitability of our varying customer journeys.
- Work with eCommerce and IT teams to gain thorough understanding of the source, availability and meaning of data available to the business.
- Identify and develop data the tools and infrastructure required to provide reliable business insights now and in the future.
- Manage the Store Retail Analyst and develop a consistent, concise reporting style and quality across both store and ecommerce operations.
Location: Head Office/ Remote Working
Due to the current climate we are open to the successful applicant working remotely, however please note that once restrictions are lifted you would be required to attend head office as/ when needed.