About the role
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to lead the ideation, creation, delivery and optimisation of schuh’s email campaigns and journeys. Work alongside the digital marketing team and CRM team to ensure customers are receiving the best possible experience whilst leveraging new technologies in order to increase loyalty and give the brand a competitive advantage.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and test targeted, dynamic CRM campaigns and journeys deployed across email and other, relevant digital marketing channels
- Work with CRM team to show how your strategies have driven value for both customers and the business
- Be responsible for the final product (email, SMS, etc) that is sent to customer and manage sign off process
- Deliver weekly and period reports, including insightful actions to optimise email campaigns
- Regularly lead and deliver A/B testing to constantly improve on key performance indicators and drive incremental revenue from email campaigns
- Collaborate with IT/ CX and relevant 3rd parties to support a strategy on how to effectively target specific consumer segments.
- Have a flexible attitude to accommodate change with a sense of urgency, when required
- Responsible for ad hoc campaigns and on going CRM journeys
- Contribute to the creation, implementation and delivery of a customer centric, data driven and innovative CRM strategy to enhance customer engagement with brands and drive long term customer lifetime value.
- Liaise with the customer experience team in order to drive consistent customer communication
- Analyse and identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a regular basis
- Analyse and provide customer and campaign insights to refine ongoing outbound marketing communications
- Stay updated on latest industry trends and best practice to continually improve the CRM programme.
- Work with CRM team and wider digital team to become a Salesforce subject matter expert
- Be an Ambassador for schuh communicating our brand DNA confidently to third parties
- Ensure all activity with brands adheres to GDPR policies
EXPERIENCE & BACKGROUND:
- Experience in a similar role using enterprise-level CRM with experience in big data sources and analysis tools (Ideally 3+ years experience)
- Data driven and data literate, analytical and highly passionate
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical testing approach
- Experience of building and testing CRM journeys and ad hoc campaigns, preferably using Salesforce
- Strong communicator and team player
- A marketing mind (looking for insight into CRM, consumer and market trends)
- Consumer approach (lives and breathes the customer)
This role is based at our Livingston Head Office.
However, we do aim to be as flexible as possible and there is potential for this to be a remote role.