About the role
We are looking to add to our Merchandising Team with a vacancy for an Assistant Merchandiser.
The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic, hard working individual who is keen to work in a fast paced environment and fit in to a tight and established team.
The applicant should have previous experience in a similar role or have good experience as an allocator ready to take the next step and be confident in the skills and knowledge gained to date.
The AM will report into the department merchandiser and look to develop and progress the department allocator. The applicant will be able to demonstrate an analytical eye with excellent attention to detail.
The AM will have a solid awareness of their department in order to maximise all sales potential. Looking to help the department work within the parameters of the OTB and be involved with forecasting product demand, assisting in buys and sizing of orders as well as working with many other colleagues both within and outwith the business.
The general responsibilities within this role would be:
- Reviewing productivity/performance of our stock and provide insight to identify growth opportunities and increase sales
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders such as stores, suppliers and other colleagues within the business.
- Provide in-depth size analysis on brands/departments
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc sales analysis and reporting
- Size orders to maximise sales potential based on historical performance
- Analyse performance and suggest any relevant cancellations
- Manage the flow of intake into the business according to intake capacities
- Propose new brand store lists and liaise with the relevant departments – Marketing/POS etc.
- Manage store capacities via RTW (stock transfers).
- Gain a SKU awareness for your department
- Get involved in starting to identify and prepare lines for the ‘sale’ events
- Assist and prepare information for new buys, providing all relevant information for the team in a timely manner
- Have a good awareness of your department’s performance down to brand/department level
- Have an awareness of the business and other departments at top line
- Look to establish and develop relationships with stores
- Participate and prepare information for store visits.
- Have the ability to prioritise and have a flexible and well organised approach to the workload and managing deadlines effectively
We love footwear more than most, but we know that some things are more important. Sure, we’re all about shoes and sneakers but we’re also all about the people wearing them; our teams, our customers and our wider community.
Our Purpose Pillars are the cornerstones of what we do. We want to continually educate ourselves, fuel change, lend our inclusive platform to diverse voices and actively make a stand against discrimination.
Sustainability. LGBT+. Racial Equality. Mental Wellness. Disability Equality. Fostering Diverse Talent.