About the role
We are currently recruiting for German Speaking full time customer experience team members to work Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (37.5 hrs p/w).
The schuh customer experience department is a fast paced environment where the customer always comes first. We believe that every customer should leave us thinking WOW!
As a company we lead the way with our customer service effort and believe this is what sets us apart from others.
- Fluent German speaker.
- The ability to confidently read and write in German.
- We’re looking for someone with positivity and enthusiasm and a passion for great customer service.
- We need people to work and effectively communicate as part of a team.
- We are always looking for confident and hardworking individuals.
- Genuine and honest people will excel with us.
- You have the ability to travel to Livingston, Scotland.
Customers can contact us if they want to buy something or if they have a problem. In either case we treat every customer with a sense of fairness and individuality.
You will be expected to:
- Deal efficiently and professionally with customers via phone and email.
- Effectively engage with customers via our video and text chat services.
- Deal with service related queries through various social media platforms.
- Help our high street stores with any problems or queries.
- Full training will be given.
If you are hardworking, reliable and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please upload your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!