About the role
We are looking to expand our Website Optimisation team and are offering an additional position for a Website Optimisation Analyst. You are someone who has a passion for all things online, and want to play an active part in our continued growth. You will receive all the necessary training for this position, and you will learn the skills needed to produce, manage and develop one of the most successful footwear websites in the UK! The Website Optimisation team work within ecommerce to deliver the best possible user experience and focus on conversion rate optimisation. The team do regular health checks of the website, perform user research to formulate test/project proposals and use analytics so back up hypotheses. We work within a project environment so will be involved heavily in research and acceptance phases. Our job is to help turn visitors to the website into customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Use various sources of data/analytics to understand user behaviour and determine best solutions for the website
• Acceptance test any work done by our website developers
• Help stakeholders to see projects to completion
• Assist with the generation of schedules and reports
• Learn to monitor web server and site technical performance
• Gain a working knowledge of other areas of ecommerce, including marketing, site content & merchandising
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have advanced numeracy or statistics skills
• Be able to multitask between large/small projects and prioritise effectively
• Be able to analyse and break down projects
• An ability to elaborate on what makes an ecommerce website good or bad
• An ability to challenge the status quo can you convince us to think differently?
• Industry/data analysis experience is desirable but not essential